Thursday 19 April 2007

Home Alone

Work was hectic today, I didn't sleep much last night. I was home alone and I kept imagining foot steps outside my bedroom door.

it reminded me of a time when my parents went to naij. Do you remember that time, Of course you do. Just remembering what happened still sends me into a fit of laughter. I went down on my knees in my bedroom to give you a blow job. Thank God you weren't moaning as loud as you usually do because my bedroom door opened.

Shit! No one was supposed to be home, In one swift motion, I pulled your penis out of my mouth, you pulled up your trousers and went into this ridiculous rant.

"Eh, I told you that it was in the corner, look, there it is" I picked up the imaginary object and hoped that whoever opened the door was buying this ridiculous act. My brother, Tokunbo, stood at the door. He stared at us, then turned around and walked out without saying anything

You were so scared, you almost peed your pants. I, on the other hand was strangely calm. It was bound to happen, They were bound to find out, one way or the other. I had pictured us holding hands, telling our families that we loved each other but you know what they say about the best laid plans.....

We both went into the lounge and sat down with my brother. The silence was deafening. It was probably 5mins later but it seemed like for ever. Then Tokunbo got up, walked towards the kitchen, turned back and said, "this guy, you wan shak star, Arsenal are playing in 5"

Until this day, ever time Toks pisses me off, and he always does, I remember how he handled that day and I mellow. Anyway, Tokunbo met some oyinbo chick a year ago and they are engaged. As you can imagine momsi was pissing fire and brim stones. But she has mellowed since us, I guess she has learnt her lesson.

Its late, I better catch some Zzs....

Always
Me

3 comments:

dellysangel said...

Lol, It almost felt like I was there... What happened with this guy. There seems to be this underlying sadness to your memeories... Post some more please

Idemili said...

Something similar happened to me. Girl, I love your blog.

Sunshine! said...

*screaming*.hahahhaha...i was covering my face when i read the lines about ure brother stumbling on u guys......

Yeah i stubled across ure blog, just started reading it, what has drawn my attention is the fact that we both have something in common, i'll rather not disclose what it is, so i don't loose my identity, but i intend to read all right up till the latest post....yeah i know boredom... no it's not am just liking the blog.

tata!