Saturday 21 April 2007

Caught Red Handed

Wow, today has been a hectic day, Labake found out that Yemi was cheating on her. Oh! You don't know, Labake and Yemi finally got together. I know what you are thinking, "about fucking time", abi? After their "we are just friends rubbish". Anyway, they have been together for about 8 months and Labake called me crying that Yemi had been cheating on her for the whole time they were together.

I always thought that Yemi was an idiot but I didn't realise that he was stupid as well. Apparently, Labake went to his house and let her self in with the key he had given her only to find some girl cooking in the kitchen wearing one of Yemi's shirts. Yemi was not home and the poor girl seemed as surprised to see Labake as Labake was to see her. Needless to say, Yemi got a shock when he got home. I hope they sort it out sha but Labake is livid.

I haven't spoken about this incident since it happened but I can never forget it. Don't get me wrong, I forgave you but it was hard to forget. Funny, it seems so irrelevant now. I would forgive you anything just to have you back. But I am getting ahead of myself and I can feel the tears building again. If you were you would probably be frowning at my tears.

It was a house party, I can't remember whose party it was, we went separately, you with your friends, me, with mine. I had arranged to hook up with you there and we were going to spend the night together. Another night at some random hotel. We could have gone to one of our friends' houses but you always hated that idea.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, you were partying with your friends and me with mine. After a couple of hours I'd had it and I wanted to leave. I couldn't find you, I searched all over. I decided to go and find your car. It took a while as it was parked two streets away. You were in the car but you were not alone. The passenger's seat was pulled back and reclined and there was a girl Kneeling in the front, giving you a blow job. I saw red.

I yanked the door open and literally dragged the girl of your car by her hair, the poor girl looked so frightened. You came out of the car and I slapped you as hard as I could twice and then walked off. I was steaming. The nerve. You didn't even play far away. Right under my nose. It wasn't until I was almost back at the party that I realised that I was holding a big chunk of the girl's hair in my left hand. And it was her hair because she didn't have a weave.

I mellowed. Shit! I hope I hadn't hurt her. I wasn't angry at her, I was angry at you. I didn't even know this girl. I urned around and walked back towards the car. I didn't have to go far, I saw the girl as soon as I turned the corner, she was brushing her hair and her mascara was smudged. She saw me coming and backed away, I guess she thought I was going to hit her. I paused. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pull out your hair" I said. "I'm sorry too", she said. "I didn't realise that Seun had a girlfriend, he never said"

In the conversation that followed, I found out that the love of my life had slept with this girl at least 4 times. Lucky for you, you were not there, I would have kicked you in the balls and put us all out of our misery. Anyway after we talked, I said goodbye and she apologised again. Strange, I actually liked this chick. She was really sincere and sweet. I could see why you liked her.

I bumped into her about 10 months ago. She had heard, It seemed like every one knew. She didn't say anything, she just hugged me. I tried to fight back the tears to no avail. I cried on the shoulder of my man's other woman. Go figure eh?

You had to beg for three months before I forgave you. I'll let you in on a little secret, I knew I was going to forgive you even as I watched another woman go down on you but I wanted you to suffer, You certainly deserved it. Boy, did you pull out all the stops to get me back. I don't know how many girls ,if any,you cheated on me with after that, but I never so much as smelt another woman's perfume after that.

I hope Labake and Yemi get back together, He is an idiot but he loves her. It is so obvious....
Just as you loved me.

Always
Me

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

err wow...sounds like he died or married someone else
kai pele

chidi said...

i just found out about your blog today from idemili's blog. you have a nice blog!

Tinuke said...

Anon: Thanx for your sympathy

Chidi: Thanx for the love

dellysangel said...

This Blog is mad, But clarify something for me, A guy loves a girl, he cheats but somehow its a given that he still loves her and she is prepared to take him back.

Whether or not you made him suffer, surely you see that once a cheat, always a cheat?

zaiprincesa said...

meyn, na wa oh! isnt it funny the things we do and the compromises we make in the name of love?...

Have a blessed week...

Tinuke said...

Dellysangel: I don't agree or disagree with you, I just feel that loving someone means sometimes forgiving them their indiscretions.

Z.P: You summarised it perfectly, we compromise in the name of love. What else can we do?

t04051 said...

Did seun die?

Naija Jinx said...

Hey, just came across your blog and can relate on some points...most especially the different Faith one...the only difference is I'm on the side of your uncle and family and He is on you and Seun's side. Indiscretions...thats not an indiscretion. Thats pure Disrespect and disregard for what you thought was Special between both of you. An indiscretion would be if he rented a hotel room and slept with a prostitute :).
But I guess you are reharshing the past. Please continue this blog because I really do need to know how this ends. For my sake and his

Tinuke said...

T: Bear with me, I need to tell this story in my own way and at my own pace.

Naija Jinx, I understand your indignation, but i didn't just think it was special, it was special. Indiscretions notwithstanding. I don't know your story but I believe in love. So I'm rooting for you.

Dolly said...

Nice blog you've got here

Anonymous said...

did he die? oh my gosh. why do you believe in love so much? i have never gotten it.

Anonymous said...

hey babes.dis is my 1st tym on ur blog,its nice though.did seun die?pls continue cos i cant wait 2 know wot happened in d end.

Sunshine! said...

lol....@ u saying u knew yemi was idiot but u didn't know he was stupid

aww, i guess 90% of a relationship the guy cheats....

oh well, what we ladies have to put up with

u seem to be an emotional bag though....*sigh*

How i wish i could perform magic, i'll make ure dreams come true love!