Friday 30 November 2007

Moving, Talking, Dinner and Dentists


My people, the last two weeks have been so eventful, I haven't even had time to process it all. When I do I am going to come back and give you an extra long post. But these are just the basics
  1. I am moving to Saudi after christmas, big step for me but I am excited.
  2. My dad and I had a proper conversation, no tears or tantrums just two adults talking.
  3. I had dinner with Mr Brown, okay, so maybe he isn't a total @**hole.
  4. I finally went to the dentist. Hooray!

When the dust settled I will fill you guys in on all the details of the past couple of weeks.

Ciao

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK!! ama be waiting... happy u finally went to the dentist and you and your dad had a conversation... thats a good step in the right direction...

bumight said...

I'll settle for 2nd.
Hope u enjoy Saudi, pls fill us in though. Nice u talked to ur dad. I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Omg babe saudi? Dat is just ahmazing

Make sure u hook up with some oil rich sheik otherwise ur name is not tinu o lol!

Am so glad 4 u gurl about ur dad glad things are moving up slowly and surely

About mr brown?hmmmm
?

And d dentist. Oku ewu o
!all u blogville aunty agbayas u plus 30+

Lol

Ciao babe safe journey and pls update

Ms. Catwalq said...

Saudi lohun lohun....
how r u going to cope if you are not moslem? please educate a sister because I am working on a middle eastern appointment, by the special grace of God....

I am happy u and your dad have found some common ground. Girl, u're super strong

Allied said...

Saudi ke? I hope you enjoy it oh..

I am glad to read about you and your dad. This is a good thing. i will be waiting for the gist in full

Idemili said...

Yay! Waiting...